This recipe combines the creamy richness of cannoli filling and the coffee deliciousness of tiramisu, creating a truly out-of-this-world dessert.
In addition, we have made this recipe even more accessible by eliminating the need for heavy cream, making it lighter but still incredibly mouthwatering.
This cannoli tiramisu is perfect for those who like to experiment with flavors and textures.
It is a dessert that promises to impress at dinner parties, family gatherings or simply as a treat for yourself after a long day.
Layers of coffee-soaked ladyfingers, soft mascarpone and cannoli cream create a symphony of flavors in every bite.
So if you’re ready to take your dessert game to the next level, dive into the world of Italian fusion desserts with this recipe for Cannoli Tiramisu!
For the Cannoli Cream:
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chipsFor the Tiramisu:
- 1 cup espresso or strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons rum or Marsala wine (optional)
- 24 ladyfingers
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Additional mini chocolate chips for garnishInstructions:
- Start by making the cannoli cream. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined, then fold in the mini chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine the espresso or coffee and rum or Marsala wine if using. Dip each ladyfinger into the coffee mixture, making sure to coat each side, then arrange in a single layer at the bottom of a 9×13 inch dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the mascarpone cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- In another bowl, mix the Greek yogurt until it’s smooth.
- Gradually fold the Greek yogurt into the mascarpone mixture until well combined.
- Spread half of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers in the dish. Then, spread half of the cannoli cream over the mascarpone mixture.
- Repeat with another layer of dipped ladyfingers, mascarpone mixture, and cannoli cream.
- Dust the top of the tiramisu with cocoa powder and sprinkle with additional mini chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight, before serving.Enjoy your Cannoli Tiramisu!
Facebook Comments Box