Ricotta chocolate chip cookies are cookies that my mom always makes for me when I go to her house for lunch, and she serves them with coffee.
I love these cookies.
They are soft cookies, and they keep their softness for several days.
They are good, simple and quick.
They are also great dipped in milk.
- 9 oz of ricotta cheese
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 oz chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Heat oven at 350 F
- Start to pre-heat the oven
- In a large bowl beat the egg with vanilla and sugar
- Add the ricotta cheese, press the ricotta, using a rubber spatula
- Through a fine mesh colander into the bowl and mix, add the flour, baking powder and mix
- Add the chocolate and mix with a spatula
- Helping yourself with a spoon form 2 inch balls with the dough and place them on a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Cook about 25 minutes or until ready
- Enjoy warm or room temperature
Facebook Comments Box