This classic dish combines the savory richness of pancetta with the sweetness of peas, all brought together with perfectly cooked pasta.
It’s a simple yet satisfying meal that’s sure to become a favorite at your table.
- 11 oz of short pasta (such as penne or rigatoni)
- 7 oz of fresh or frozen peas
- 3.5 oz of diced pancetta
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
- Start by boiling salted water in a large pot for the pasta.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the diced pancetta. Cook until the pancetta becomes crispy.
- Add the finely chopped onion to the skillet with the pancetta and let it soften.
- Add the peas and cook for a few minutes until they become tender.
- When the water starts boiling, add the pasta and cook according to the package instructions until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet with the peas and pancetta. Mix well to combine the flavors.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.This simple and delicious recipe will give you a flavorful dish of pasta and peas with pancetta. Enjoy your meal!
Facebook Comments Box